If you’re expecting, check out my Prayers for Pregnancy. You can get a free prayer for each month OR grab your copy of the e-books of Prayers for Pregnancy (and Prayers for Birth) to get even more prayers – for 9 months & beyond!
If you have a new baby at home, check out my series on Spiritual Practices with Newborns.
If you want to learn how family life can be holy, check out my book Everyday Sacrament: The Messy Grace of Parenting. You can download this FREE guide for discussion & reflection with your book club or parents’ group!
If you’d like prayers for everyday life with kids, sign up for my monthly newsletter here and get a FREE e-book of Prayers for Parenting.
If you want to celebrate the liturgical year at home with kids, check out these posts:
- What To Expect When You’re Adventing
- Advent in the Frenzy: As It Always Was
- The Impossibility of Advent
- Advent Interruptions
- Advent: An At-Home Retreat
- A Not-So-Silent Night
- The Day After The First Christmas
- Parenting & Scripture: Christmastide
- How To Not Prepare For Lent
- 40 Days of Lent with the Under-4s
- How to Live Lent as a Pregnant Mother
- A Mother’s Prayer for Ash Wednesday
- How To Live Lent As A Busy Mom