Or learn more about our family’s stories of infertility, miscarriage, or the loss of our twin daughters shortly after birth.
If you’re interested in connecting faith & parenting, this is the place for you. I love to write about:
- Spirituality: Discovering surprising grace in daily life with kids
- Sacraments: Encountering God in everyday holy moments
- Scripture: How God’s Word speaks to ordinary life, work & relationships
- Seasons: Living the church’s calendar at home
- Spiritual Practices: Simple prayers & actions to deepen faith
When I first started searching for God in bleary-eyed new motherhood, I never dreamed this journey would lead to a book about the messy grace of parenting. Or communities of parents connecting faith & family life on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
But this writing adventure has changed my life. I hope that my words might touch your heart, too.