…of attempts to reflect thoughtfully on parenting and the life of faith to bring you something purely hilarious.
Last night I stumbled across a new parenting blog for the first time, and after I read one post, I made F come over and keep reading along with me.
By the end of the first post we read together, we were both laughing so hard we practically woke up S in the next room, and I am fairly certain I deprived our unborn child of oxygen for a good couple of minutes while I was wheezing to breathe.
If you fall into any one of the following categories, you simply must go check out Parenting. Illustrated with Crappy Pictures:
- You are raising, have raised, or have ever entertained the thought of raising small children.
- You enjoy general hilarity, of the sometimes-sarcastic-but-always-true variety.
- You ever used Micro.soft Paint to draw really crappy pictures in the dawn of the personal computer era.
There are so many laugh-out-loud posts, but here are a few recent ones to entice you:
- never-fail Laws of Parenting
- the joys of feeding toddlers
- and the one that made F and me practically pass out from laughter: how to explain to your child what it means to be fortunate
I could probably even stretch and relate that last one to my normal intentions with this blog, but I’d rather just reread it and crack up. Enjoy.